Our program – The Center for Coaching Mastery – is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Which means that our program has reached the highest standard for professional coach training available in the world today. This means that you can earn the global standard certification – Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by
a) completing our program,
b) passing the ICF exam (we prepare you for this) and
c) meeting the ICF “coaching hours” requirements (we help you do this too in the Coaching Mastery Studio)
The ICF was founded in 1995 by Thomas Leonard – who also created CoachVille in 2000 – and is recognized as the global leader in professional coaching certification.
Most people who pursue a career in coaching recognize that professional certification is important. Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs and professionals using the Coach Approach also appreciate the value of a professional certification.
In addition, most organizations around the world that hire coaches look for ICF Certified Coaches.
The ICF offers two pathways to certification:
1) ACTP: The coach completes an “Accredited Coach Training Program” (like ours) and then pass the ICF exam, and finally, supply the ICF with the necessary documentation of coaching hours and a small fee to receive certification.
(This is the EASY path)
2) Portfolio: The coach complete their coach training from one or several schools and then supplies the ICF with detailed documentation of training completed and documentation of coaching hours. Then the coach pays a fee to complete certification process with ICF designated coaches.
(This is the HARDER path)
Here are a few notes about each and how you can achieve it through our programs
At CoachVille you can achieve your ACC in two ways:
1) Complete the entire Center for Coaching Mastery Complete Certification program and then apply via the ACTP track (fee $100)
The benefit of this route is that you can complete our program (125 hours) and then simply document your 100 coaching hours and get your ACC for a small fee of $100 -$300 with no additional testing.
2) Complete the Center for Coaching Mastery Starter Certification program and then apply via the ACSTHA track;
The benefit of this route is that you can get your ACC with only 60 hours of training.
The drawback is that you have to pay extra money ($300 – $500) to the ICF for the application and exam process
At CoachVille you can achieve for your PCC in the following way:
Complete the entire Center for Coaching Mastery Complete Certification program and then apply via the ACTP track.
You can simply document your 750 coaching hours and get your PCC for a fee of $300.
At CoachVille you can achieve your MCC in the following way:
1) Complete the Center for Coaching Mastery Complete Certification Program (125 hours)
2) Then complete a bonus course included in the program: Inner Freedom Method (24 coach training hours)
3) Complete two practicum observations (10 coach training hours) 3) Complete additional Deep Dive classes to accumulate at least 160 hours of live training (1.5 coach training hours each) 3) Complete up to 40 of independent study using our acclaimed Graduate School of Coaching Audio Library or purchase one of our specialty coaching programs for a small fee, like Higher Ground Leadership Leadership Coaching (30 coach training hours) = 205 hours total!
You can simply document your 2500 coaching hours and get your MCC for a fee of $575 – $775
Center for Coaching Mastery Complete Certification Program
Center for Coaching Mastery Starter Certification Program
Center for Coaching Mastery Summer Intensive Certification Program
Center for Coaching Mastery a la carte ICF CCEU classes
Complete Certification Program
Starter Certification Program
ICF CCEU Catalog
Play Two Win Method TM
Step Up and Step Out (Self-Paced)
World Power Method TM
Inner Freedom Method TM
More Coaching Practicum
CVPCC Certification Process
Expect Yes, Get Yes (Self-Paced)
Higher Ground Leadership
1) ICF Accreditation
2) Our philosophy about coaching
3) The Global Classroom
4) Real Coaching in Every Class
5) Active Learning Model
6) Our Social Game System
7) The Coaching Mastery Studio
8) Coach by phone
9) Business Training
10) Any Time Lifetime Access