A 9-step Coaching Method To Create Winning Results
You will learn how to guide your player to design a winnable game, play better and win on their own terms.
The story begins with YOU and your desire to do something great in the world.
Your quest will lead you on a path of transformation.
Transform your story as a player
From: Working along to check tasks off of a to-do list and then enjoy some entertainment
To: Playing with others to co-create winning results and love your game every day.
Transform your story as a Coach
From: control workers to complete tasks correctly and on time.
To: influence players to play better with a team to create winning results on their own terms.
This is a life-changing shift that will challenge your mind and habits, but will bring you the joy of waking up every day excited to play the game of your life!
To truly play your big game you will step into your role as a Coach for your team. You will aim to become a positive influence in the lives of the people around you and this will lead to another transformation:
In the program you will learn how to combine your personal experience with the Play Two Win Method to provide what every player wants from their coach: confidence that you can help them win. Your confidence as a coach will soar as you master this method.
*The program qualifies for 24 ICF CCEUs; 12 2-hour sessions
Here is the model for the program!
What you will learn:
Inherent Force: The Spirit of Play
You can escape the industrial age perfection trap that makes it nearly impossible to try new things – a trap that has probably had you stuck for years. You will learn how to enjoy playing again and play better through game planning, skills practice, inner freedom and designing a winning environment. And naturally, you will do these things with everyone you coach!
Coaching Super Power: Game Design
Engagement is the currency of the new economy! It is the THING every company and every community is yearning for. When you can “design the game” in any endeavor and then coach your players to play better, you have the key to engagement in business and in life!
Key Distinction: Control vs. Influence
In the Industrial Age we were trained to minimize our activities to that which we could control. This way we can avoid mistakes and failure.
As we move into the Connected Age we realize that control is mostly an illusion. There are no “right answers” to most life situations. So the game is to give up the illusion of control and instead play for positive influence.
The definition of a game: any activity with an outcome that you can NOT control, but you can influence with your energy, creativity, strategy, skill and action.
Big Breakthrough: Make failure an option!
In the Industrial Age we were taught to avoid failure. Dictum’s like: “failure is not an option” and “do it right the first time or don’t do it at all”, ruled the day. While it is wise to avoid carelessness, if you play your day with the intention to avoid failure you have to keep your life really small. This is no way to live! When you are willing to fail, you are free to play; to create; to try new things; to go for bigger things; to take risks… to REALLY LIVE!
Learning how to learn from failure is essential to becoming a great player in any endeavor!
Meet Player Josh
As part of the Play Two Win Method Coaching class you will “listen in” on 12 provocative coaching conversations between Coach Dave and Player Josh of DownTown Pets.
Josh is an inspiring successful entrepreneur who has set out to expand his thriving business by becoming a “Coach Approach” leader.
As you listen in on these sessions you will learn how to use the Play Two Win Method AND you will be inspired to become a Coach Approach Leader in your business or career.
When you join CoachVille you will gain immediate access to the recording of session #1. AWESOME!
- Playbook Excerpt: Play Two Win Method Step 1: Define the game.
Coaching outline for Define the game conversations
Complete overview of the Play Two Win Method and the RACE Model.
- Recording of Coaching Session #1 with player Josh
- 1 hour Recording of Teleclass Session #1
- Text Link for access to awesome class preview
With this link you will first enter the CV Free Member Registration Page (takes 1 minute), then you will get instant access to all of these awesome resources from the Play Two Win Method Class so you can check it out!
1. Upcoming program dates & times
2. Teleclass investment $1,995
(or 3 payments of $725)
3. Self Study investment $995
4. Text link for Play Two Win Registration Center
This program is included in the following:
Center for Coaching Mastery Complete Certification Program
Center for Coaching Mastery Starter Certification Program
Center for Coaching Mastery Summer Intensive Certification Program
Coach Training Catalog – ICF CCEUs
The 9 Steps of the Play Two Win Method
- Define the purpose and objectives of the game
- Design the actions of the game
- Play the game
- Respond to challenges
- Evaluate progress
- Game plan to leverage strengths
- Practice the skills of the game
- Expand inner freedom
- Design winning environments
How this program will make you a better coach
- You will dramatically increase your confidence because you have a reliable method that gets results.
- You will develop the ability to help your player craft an effective personalized game plan.
- You will develop the ability to teach your player how to play the game better by practicing and refining the skills of the game
- You will develop the ability to expand inner freedom through playing and facing challenges
- You will develop the ability to create environments for sustainable results.
- You will learn the powerful distinctions between work and play – and you will discover how to PLAY in the serious games of life: like business, career, family and romance.
- You will learn how to elicit greatness using play pattern language – the natural language of the coaching craft
- You will learn how to determine if the game your player wants to play is winnable or not
- You will learn how to outline the activities of any life or business game and identify the game plans, skills, sources of inner resistance and environments for each one.
- You will learn the ONE BIG QUESTION that you MUST ASK EVERY NEW CLIENT
June M. Porter
I have had great success using the Play Two Win method with my clients. I have found it so much easier to use than other vague coaching concepts / techniques.
I am very happy, relieved and pleased that there is such a simple, straight forward method for getting started in coaching. I greatly enjoyed the discussion about coaching in the spirit of play. I also enjoyed discussing the difference between work and play and agree that most people don’t have enough joy in their day to day lives. I’m excited that coaching can address this!
I loved the discussion about the difference between project management and coaching especially using the play to win model. I assumed that coaching was helping people figure out their tasks! But now I see that it is about figuring out who they want to become!
I actually used this concept with one of my clients and we both had an “ah ha” moment which lead right into a BIG next step for her.