Hey Coach! Coach Dave here.
Here is a super quick overview of the Center for Coaching Mastery Starter Certification.
Everything you need to get started as a Professional Coach and earn the CoachVille Associate Certified Coach (CVACC).
(You can also apply for your ICF ACC with this program!)
Basic Coaching Super Powers, Proficiency Coaching, Play Two Win Method
1 Observer Practicum, 3 Participant Practicum, Mentor Coaching Group
and the Step Up and Stand Out Business Self Study program.
*This course qualifies for 60 ICF Core Competency CCEUs
Then if you love it, (and we know you will), YOU CAN upgrade to the Center for Coaching Mastery Complete Program!
Investment: Teleclass: $3,500
On this page we will provide a quick recap of the features and curriculum of our program.
And then get into the details about how to apply.
I am thrilled that you are here. I have been a professional coach since 1997 and have loved every minute of it – including the inspiring successes of my players and the difficult challenges in business and life that we have faced together along the way.
To be a coach is to be someone who plays BIG in the world by adding value to the lives of others while bringing joy and true wealth into your own life. If this sounds good to you then I invite you to register for our school.
You Are Invited to Call Us
about professional coaching,
about how you can play BIG in the world as a coach OR
about our program…
PLEASE FEEL FREE to contact us and set up a call with one of our New Student Advisers.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 866-548-6516 (Call any time 24 / 7)
We would love to talk with you.
In fact an application conversation is required for registration in the Starter Certification Program.
Quick Facts about the Starter Certification Program
- Our school was launched in 2001 by Thomas Leonard – the founding father of the coaching industry – as “the Graduate School of Coaching”
Brief History of our School – The role of founder Thomas Leonard
- In 2006 we re-invented the program as the “Center for Coaching Mastery”
- We have had over 3,500 students
- Our program is one of the elite schools accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- The program includes everything you need to achieve ICF ACC Certification
- The program prepares you to earn the CoachVille Professional Certified Coach (CVACC) and then you can apply for your ICF Professional Certified Coach (ACC)
- The program is delivered 100% by dynamic group conference calls using the acclaimed MaestroConference System
- You can register anytime and get immediate access to the entire curriculum, recordings and playbook
- Your investment for the Starter Program is $3,500 OR Payment plan: $1,000 Deposit + 5 payments of $575 ($3,875 total)
- To apply you start with an application conversation! Call today to make an appointment: 866-548-6516 (Call any time 24 / 7)
Unique Features of Our School
We have spent over a decade inventing and re-inventing the craft of coaching AND the coach training needed to be a great coach in a fast-changing world.
You will learn in the most innovative coach training environment ever created.
1) ICF Accreditation – The global certification standard
2) Our philosophy about coaching – the Pursuit of Human Greatness
3) The Global Classroom – Super Convenient + Highly Engaging + Global Diversity
4) Real Coaching in Every Class – our Class Structure
5) Active Learning Model – The DTMOPP Method
6) Our Social Game System – the spirit of play lives on!
7) The Coaching Mastery Studio – An incredible opportunity to practice every day
8) Coach by phone – the cornerstone of your lifestyle business opportunity
9) Business Training – Built into the curriculum
10) Any Time Lifetime Access – you are always welcome back any time
Probably the most unique feature of our program is our acclaimed curriculum.
Each level includes a methods class, a skills class, business training and two practicum.
Level 1 – The Pursuit of Coaching Mastery
Basic Coaching Super Powers: Learn how to co-create coaching relationships.
Proficiencies Coaching:Master the Power Patterns of co-creating life-changing conversations
Play-Two-Win Method Coaching :Unleash the Spirit of Play
Mentor Coaching: Together We Coach Better
3 Practicum Participation: An amazing 5-hour Intensive of profound learning and discovery
Step Up and Stand Out –A powerful business program exclusively for Professional Coaches. (Not required for certification)
Logistics – When Our Classes Are Conducted
Each class is 2 hours in length followed by an elective 30 minute Question and Answer session with the instructor.
- The classes are held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- You can choose the time slot that serves you best:
2 PM – 4 PM ET or 8 PM – 10 PM ET
- With of our amazing telephone bridge system you can call in from a cell phone or dial in via Skype.
- So if you need to run out of your office just before class, or drive your children to soccer practice and jump into class from your cell phone in the car, you can do it. (as long as you are using a headset while driving! 😉
We Offer 3 Full Semesters Each Year
- The program is designed so that you can complete the core curriculum in 3 semesters by taking 2 classes per week.
- TOTAL Flexibility: You can, of course, take only one class per week and complete the curriculum in what ever time frame suits you best.
- The three semesters take place:
from January -> March || from April -> June || from late September -> early December
- Summer Intensive:We also offer Level 1 of our program as a 6 week summer intensive From July -> August.
If you have your summer relatively free it is a great way to jump start your coach training.
We Have Five Types of Classes in Our Core Curriculum
Methods classes, Skills classes, Mentor Classes, Business Training and Coaching Practicum
They Are Organized as Follows:
Tuesday- 12 Week Methods classes
Wednesday – 6 Week skills classes and 6-Week Mentor Group
Friday or Saturday – Coaching Practicum
The Coaching Practicum
- Each is 5 hours in length – you coach a colleague and receive a score and written feedback from a certified instructor. You are also coached one session and observe 3 sessions. Each coaching + feedback takes about an hour.
- Typically from 12 PM ET – 5 PM ET but times vary.
- In a typical month we will offer 1 Friday Practicum and 1 Saturday Practicum.
- You must complete 6 Practicum in order to graduate.
- You will need to be available for the full 5 hours. Do NOT worry about being bored during the 5 hour practicum, it is often a life-changing experience.
A few notes:
The Methods, Skills, Mentor and Practicum classes are required for certification.
The Business Training classes are optional.
Pricing and Registration
After your application conversation, we will send you the payment links to complete your registration process.
Step 1 – Starter Program – A Very Affordable Way to Start
Deposit $1,000 Followed by 5 payments of $575 for a total investment of $3,875
Save $375! 1 payment of $3,500
Includes Level 1 curriculum + Mentor Coaching + 3 Practicum
if you choose you can upgrade to the complete program as follows:
Step 2 – OPTIONAL UPGRADE to Full Program – Education & PCC Certification Track
Price 6 payments of $860/month; for a total investment of $5,160
1 payment of $4,500
Includes Level 2 curriculum + Bonus programs + Certification Process
1% Goes to the Life is Good Kids Foundation!
ps. Also thanks from the Life is Good Kids Foundation. Together we are going to make a big difference in the lives of at Risk Kids this year!